Tuesday, June 7, 2016

ART FIX

Not all addictions are bad. Some call it passion, some call it obsession. When you crave for something that makes you whole or inspires you and does not degrade you or deteriorate you, you have found an addiction worthy of your time. I for one find myself seeing artworks everywhere and keep finding them in anything and in everything that I do. Everyday I devour artworks (paintings, comics, fiction, music, youtube videos, books, nature, toys, almost anything) to get my daily kick from something entirely new, something that can urge me to move and make me start working on my craft.

As an artist, this ritual is crucial, as a human being, it is like discovering a part of your soul. For we all have our passions and we must quench it. It is up to us to discover what they are. Mine is making art!



I, Marius Black offer you a daily dose of art inspiration of my works. Not to boast nor to encourage art envy but instead merely just to inspire. I do this to spark movement first with thyself and then maybe on to anyone who might be in need of it.

Join me in my quest for art making; painting, writing, and comics. And get your daily dose of art now!

Here's to art and everything else that comes with it!

Cheers! :)

- Marius Black
6/7/2016

Check everyday on this blog to get your daily dose of art inspiration brought to you by Marius Black
and also like our Facebook page to get your art fix via social media:
https://www.facebook.com/mariusblackartaddict/

And don't forget to donate or pledge at my Patreon account to keep me posting updates everyday! :) https://www.patreon.com/MariusBlack?ty=h

No comments:

Post a Comment