Monday, July 11, 2016

I Don't Care Bear



I Don't Care Bear
10 x 7"
mixed media on paper
2011
 
This is I Don't Care Bear. A character in my comics. He's a heart broken bear previously known to be I Care Bear (a very kind and loving caring bear) who tried to commit suicide because he got dumped by his girlfriend, luckily he doesn't die from his attempt so he decides to give his stuff toy life another chance. But this time he doesn't give a fuck anymore and change his name to I Don't Care Bear.

I Don't Care Bear is based on my college teddy bear named Teddy. He hanged himself on my backpack thus making him my main inspiration for this character. This is my tribute to you Teddy!

Read all about Teddy on this Art Addict entry:
mariusblackartaddict.blogspot.com/2016/07/teddy-dies-again.html

He has also appeared in Clowder # 5! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment